An innovative, vegan formula proven to demonstrate superior anti-aging benefits while providing daily broad-spectrum protection.
Fast-absorbing, ultra-lightweight fluid designed to apply on top of other skin care products and under makeup for a soft, matte finish.
Our proprietary, patented Alguronic Acid is clinically tested and shown to visibly minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while fighting environmental assaults that can lead to signs of aging.
An antioxidant complex of Vitamin E, Echinacea and Japanese Green Tea Extracts helps protect skin from environmental damage and preserve skin’s moisture barrier.
Size: 30 mL/ 1 US fl oz.
- Patented Alguronic Acid - Naturally-sourced & sustainably-produced from algae & clinically-proven to visibly minimize appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, & boost benefits of other active ingredients
- Echinacea & Japanese Green Tea Extracts - Antioxidants that protect the skin from environmental damage & help preserve natural moisture barrier
- Vitamin E - Powerful antioxidant that helps combat the effects of free radical damage
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.0%, Zinc Oxide 17.1%
Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water (Aqua, Eau), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Parachlorella Beijerinckii Exopolysaccharides, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, BHT, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.
In comparison testing, Patented Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active anti-aging ingredients, demonstrating superior anti-aging benefits:
- 54% decrease in UV cell damage
- 55% increase in cellular regeneration
- 32% increase in elastin synthesis
- 26% decrease in melanin production
*Average results measures following an in-vitro test with alguronic acid.