- What's New
- Our Story
- Shop by Category
- Shop by Concern
- Shop by Collection
- Best Sellers
- Special Offers
1. OFFICIAL RULES. The following are the official rules ('Rules') for the Algenist Newsletter Sweepstakes ('Sweepstakes'). In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must agree to these Rules. You agree that submission of an entry form and/or participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW
2. SPONSORS. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Algenist LLC ('Sponsor'). Algenist is a California based corporation with its principal place of business at 500 N. Brand Blvd, Suite 1700, Glendale, CA 91203.
3. ENTRY & ELIGIBILITY. To enter the Sweepstakes, please use this page to submit your contact information above. Entries that are lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or altered for any reason, including hardware, software, browser or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility will be ineligible. Only legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older may enter and participate in the Sweepstakes.
Entry Guidelines: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant guarantees that he or she is the author and copyright holder of the Entry. Each Entrant represents and warrants that Entry does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. Entrant warrants and represents that he or she consents to the use of the Entry in the Sweepstakes, and to its posting on the Internet in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsors will not assist any Entrant with the development of an Entry. Sponsors specifically reserves all its rights to protect its intellectual property against any infringement or other illegal or improper use. Entries that do not conform to these guidelines contained in these Official Rules will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to reject or disqualify any entry which Sponsors, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines to be inconsistent with the letter or spirit of the Official Rules or potentially damaging to its, the Sweepstakes, or another's image or reputation.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible participants are invited to submit their contact information on Algenist.com.
Entrants must have an active email address. By submitting an Entry, each Entrant consents to receive email communication from the Sponsors. If applicable, Sponsors will send an email notifying such Entrant that he/she is the potential Prize Winner. Any Entrant found to be using multiple accounts to enter the Sweepstakes may be disqualified.
5. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: A random drawing to determine the Prize winners will take place from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or about July 5, 2018. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsors whose decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sponsors will randomly select three (3) Grand Prize winners via random.org. The odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be contacted by the Sponsors via email. The Grand Prize winner will need to provide their name and mailing address via email in order to receive their prize.
6. PRIZES. The following 'Prize' is being awarded in this Sweepstakes: Three (3) Grand Prize Winners will win a $500 Algenist.com gift card. Total grand prize is valued at $500.00. All results and decisions of the random drawing are final and binding in all respects. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. All results and decisions of Sponsors are final and binding in all respects. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded and any difference will not be refunded. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Taxes related to the Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
7. SWEEPSTAKES. The Entry submission period of the Sweepstakes begins on June 25, 2018 at 10am PST and ends on June 29, 2017 at 11:59pm PST ('Entry Period'). Winners will be notified via email. If the winning Entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason prior to delivery of the Prize, or if the Winners cannot be contacted or does not respond within three (3) business days, an alternate winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. If there is no winner by the 30th day after end of Sweepstakes, no further winners will be chosen.
8. GENERAL. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of California, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Rules and by Sponsors' decisions, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Entrants are required to provide accurate, valid and truthful information at all times. Sponsors will reject and delete any Entry that it discovers to be false, fraudulent, illegal or deceptive and will disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, or is otherwise in violation of the Rules. Sponsors are not responsible for electronic transmission errors, which result in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction, alteration, and/or delay of any Entry. Sponsors are not responsible for any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware and/or software malfunction, problem, incompatibility, congestion or failure of any kind. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time, in its sole discretion, if the Sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned, including without limitation, the lack of Entry submissions, incomplete Entries, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, without notice. Upon cancellation or termination of the Sweepstakes for any reason, Sponsor shall have no obligation to award prizes or compensation of any kind.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant that (i) your Entry is original and that you are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Entry, or you have obtained the necessary permission to include the Entry in the Sweepstakes, and that you have the right and authority to submit the Entry in the Sweepstakes; (ii) your Entry does not violate any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights; and (iii) you are otherwise not in violation of any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree and hereby grant Sponsors and its affiliates permission to use, copy, modify, publish, and/or reproduce your Entry, including but not limited to your name, likeness, image, story and photos, for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes, in any form of media anywhere in the world, without further compensation to you except where prohibited by law.
9. INDEMNIFICATION: In no event shall Sponsors be liable to a winner or entrant for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, statutory or any other theory of liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, or any aspect of winner's or entrant's participation in or termination from the Sweepstakes as provided herein, even if Sponsors have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Sponsors be liable to a winner or entrant for any amount with respect to winner's or entrant's participation in or disqualification from the Sweepstakes, or from the termination or cancellation of the Sweepstakes. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or related to the Sweepstakes are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights.
If any section, provision, term or clause shall be held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules.