Click on a question below to see the answer.
- 1. What is Diversion?
- Products sold by unauthorized retailers or sites are referred to as ‘diverted’ because they are products diverted from authorized sellers. Authentic Algenist products are sold only through approved retailers such as Sephora, ULTA, Nordstrom, Hautelook, and QVC as well as select independent locations. You can find a list of authorized resellers by visiting our store locator.
- 2. What are the Risks of Purchasing Diverted Products?
- Diverted products can be counterfeit, old or expired, diluted or filled with unknown substances. In short, they may not be safe to use. If you buy Algenist products from unauthorized resellers, we cannot guarantee that they will perform as advertised and tested. Contaminated or counterfeit products could also cause adverse reactions such as irritation or infection.
- 3. Algenist Warranty
- Algenist stands behind our products unconditionally when they are purchased from an authorized reseller. However, our warranty does not apply to products purchased from unauthorized resellers, including, but not limited to, those listed below.
- 4. What is Algenist Doing to Fight Diversion?
- Algenist monitors known channels of distribution and pursues legal action against diverters. We regularly monitor suspected diverters and use advanced tracking systems to trace diverted products back to their original source.
- 5. Help Us
- You can help support our efforts to stop diversion by reporting unauthorized resellers to email@example.com.
- 6. Unauthorized Resellers
- Algenist is not able to identify all persons and companies who falsely claim to be authorized Algenist dealers. Nonetheless, Algenist has identified the following list of unauthorized distributors offering potentially hazardous products using our name and design:
- CVS Pharmacy